As content volume continues to rise, organizations struggle to use it effectively. CEOs are making significant investments in their organizations’ ability to draw meaningful customer insights from available data. What’s needed is a way to discover the content, recognize its value, then act on it for better business insight and outcomes.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a solution that delivers content in context to fully harness organizational potential. These industry-specific solutions can:
- Govern Unstructured Data
- Lower Costs and Risk
- Improving Efficiency
IBM ECM Capabilities:
- Document Imaging & Capture - Capture content. Automate document imaging. Leverage integrated, flexible content repositories for content solutions.
- Advanced Case Management - Activate content. Achieve a 360-degree case view with collaboration, content, process, analytics, and business rules.
- Social Content Management - Socialize content. Share, collaborate and manage content in context, including office documents.
- Content Analytics - Analyze content. Derive new business insight rapidly by accessing, interpreting, and analyzing unstructured content.
- Information Lifecycle Governance - Govern content. Reduce run rate storage cost and risk. Operationalize, automate, and instrument your defensible disposal program.
To find out more about the types of IBM consulting services we offer and how we can help your organization reach the next level, contact us today.