Webinar: Balancing Rate & Pool Management and Project, General Ledger Impact
What are the key insights that will aid in the management and reconciliation of an indirect rate structure?
Deltek and Kinetek examine tried and true methods of indirect rate reconciliation to ensure appropriate allocation and application. The key government contracting requirement of monthly reconciling indirect rate applications between the project ledger, the general ledger and indirect cost pools will also be reviewed.
- Understanding basic pool architecture and rate types
- Statement of indirect expenses and impact to general ledger and project ledger
- Debit to credit allocation comparison
- Project application versus general ledger allocation and statement of indirects
- Checklist of pool processing steps.
With over 30 years of experience in finance, accounting, contract management and administration. As the founding partner of Kinetek, Steve Fruitman has a diverse background in the areas of information technology, project management, accounting and finance, and cost accounting. Steve is a forward looking, strategic thinker with demonstrated successes in financial and accounting operations, providing direction and leadership. Steve is highly focused with a track record of delivering cost effective solutions to problems, reducing costs and improving margins, while ensuring a sound internal control environment.