Cybersecurity is one of the most pressing business issues affecting companies of all sizes, in a wide array of industries. High profile corporate cyber-attacks over the past few years emphasize the threats and vulnerabilities individuals and businesses face. No longer are attacks isolated incidents – cyber-attacks are now a common threat to large corporations and small businesses alike.
The 2016 Cybersecurity Summit will share best practices and lessons learned with your organization, and will address various threats, challenges, and business opportunities on the horizon.
A keynote presentation will outline the current state of cybersecurity, followed by a breakout panel of your choosing.
- Emerging Technology:CEOs or CIOs to discuss trends and innovations in cybersecurity and software/hardware/network practices
- Policy and Regulation:General Counsel or CFOs to discuss information security policy and standards (banking/FIRC/FISMA/HHS) and how to understand regulations and educate employees
- Organizational Security Awareness:CHROs to discuss internal awareness and education, cybersecurity preparedness, and staff/employee competence
Emerging Technology Panelists
- John Czupak,President and CEO, ThreatQuotient
- Anup Ghosh,Founder and CEO, Invincea
- Nicola Sanna, CEO, RiskLens
- Elad Yoran, Executive Chairman, Koolspan
- Moderator:Tom Weithman, Vice President and Managing Director, CIT GAP Funds & Chief Investment Officer, MACH37
Policy and Regulation Panel
- Greg Buckis,SVP Corporate Controller and CAO, CACI International Inc.
- Jason Chipman,Counsel, WilmerHale
- Leslie Thornton,SVP, General Counsel & Corporate Strategy, WGL Holdings and Washington Gas
- Rick Tracy,SVP, Chief Security Officer, Telos Corporation
Organizational Security Awareness Panel
- Jason Belford,Chief Information Security Officer, University of Virginia
- April Doss,Partner, Saul Ewing
- Kevin Lancaster, CEO, ID Agent- Division of Winvale
- Scott White,Director, Cybersecurity Program, The George Washington University
- Moderator: Sloane Menkes, Forensic Services Principal at PwC
Kinetek Consulting, LLC
|CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
Sandy Spring Bank
Video Production Sponsor
Join the conversation!