What are the current trends shaping the GovCon Industry?
Last year’s Deltek Clarity Government Contracting Industry Study report exhibited a cautious optimism that the industry was climbing towards its strongest level in years. This year, that optimism has been proven in full, both profits and growth have grown exponentially and organizations now project double-digit growth into the foreseeable future.
This years study, comprised of 638 unique responses across more than 90 questions, the 9th Annual Deltek Clarity Government Contracting Industry Study continues to expand our understanding of long-term trends. This year we found:
- Growth is up and organizations are investing in business development, but they face resource limitations
- Organizations are growing quickly, which is leading to confusion about project and risk management procedures
- Organizations are reporting healthy financials, and the industry seems to have recovered from lean years earlier in the decade
- Less time and resources are being spent on compliance and regulations
- With growth returning to the market, firms are hiring staff and facing stiff competition for talent
- IT departments show incredible year-over-year stability, and organizations continue to move to the cloud
Download the full report below to learn about the most recent Business Development, Project and Risk Management, Finance, Compliance, Human Capital Management, and Information Technology trends shaping Government Contracting.