When it comes to planning and analytics, don’t compromise. Kinetek4Cast in-conjunction with IBM Planning Analytics Express goes beyond simply automating your planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes. It provides self-service analytics to all of your business users through an innovative planning workspace that empowers business users to seek better business results. Deliver insights automatically from your data and help your organization pull ahead of the competition and remain agile for the changes ahead.
Discover the 5 Benefits of Planning Analytics for Government Contractors:
- Flexible and Scalable: Kinetek4Cast & IBM Planning Analytics can be leveraged by an individual, team, department or across the entire enterprise. The size of your budget shouldn’t force you to settle, the licensing model allows you to grow with the solution.
- Price: Kinetek4Cast combined with Planning Analytics Express offers enterprise-level planning power at a price for small and midsize (SMB) contractors. Planning Express offers all the same features, bells, and whistles found in the full enterprise version of IBM’s TM1 planning solution at a fraction of the cost.
- Integration: Kinetek4Cast is Planning Analytics purpose-built for your organization, designed to seamlessly integrate with your Deltek systems – Automatically leverage your key data from Deltek Costpoint, including actual costs, revenue, indirect rate applications, employee attributes, and project attributes. Easily perform solution maintenance using Kinetek4Cast’s prebuilt interfaces powered by Deltek Costpoint Extensibility.
- Implementation: Lengthy drawn-out implementations are an impractical luxury for large federal contractors. Kinetek4Cast is designed with the small and midsize contractor in mind, it can be implemented quickly, saving you time and unnecessary expenses. Give your key decision-makers the consistent, complete information they need to unmask opportunities, maintain strategic focus, and win contracts without the downtime.
- Partner: Built into your Kinetek4Cast Planning solution is our team’s cumulative 100-years experience helping companies do business with the federal government. Our expertise means you can count on rapid deployment and solid guidance on best practices.
Contact us today, make your business more efficient and quick to respond to issues and opportunities with Kinetek4Cast in-conjunction with IBM Planning Express – “Planning designed with Government Contractors in mind.”™
Kinetek4Cast Key Features
Kinetek4Cast provides the following features:
- Budget costs by employee, subcontractor, and/or account group at a project level you define
- Leverage Deltek’s Costpoint pool setup to apply indirect rates and compute forward pricing rates
- Leverage PLCs or other billing rates from Deltek Costpoint to calculate T&M revenue
- Budget for new and existing work
- Apply win probability to new work to factor costs and revenue;
- Budget funding and contract value for use in the calculating of backlog
- Calculate revenue based on cost buildup and the standard project revenue formulas (T&M, CPFF, Fixed Price)
Indirect project specialists can work efficiently with these Kinetek4Cast capabilities:
- Budget costs by employee, subcontractor, and/or account at a or organizational level you define
- Leverage Deltek’s Costpoint pool setup to apply indirect rates to costs using target, actual, and/or provisional rates
- Budget for new and existing projects
- Budget fringe costs and manage benefit plans
IBM Planning Analytics Express Key Features
IBM Planning Analytics provides the following features:
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Scorecards & Dashboards
- Personal and Multidimensional Scenario Modeling
- Real-time Data Access (Including Internal & External Data from ERP and CRM Systems)
- Automated Visualizations
- Excel Integration
- Integration with Deltek, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Oracle Hyperion, and TM1.
Want more information on Kinetek4Cast and/or IBM Planning Analytics Express? Head over to our media page and download the latest datasheet, infographic or solution brief.